Fresh mushrooms sauteed in a tangy orange-butter sauce give peas a new and interesting twist.—Zita Wilensky, North Miami Beach, Florida
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the marmalade, butter and orange peel. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Cook peas according to package directions; drain. Add mushroom mixture and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Orange Buttered Peas in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p13
Reviews for Orange Buttered Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review