Orange Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, orange peel and vanilla. Add enough orange juice to achieve frosting consistency. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 85 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.