- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Orange Bundt Cake
"I made this for my nieces birthday. She loved it. Some reviews said it needed more orange flavor so I used an orange cake mix. Everyone said it was so good and moist."
"I made this cake this week. While easy and moist, it has just a hint of orange. I makes for a good coffee cake."
"Made this cake a few days ago and felt that it was moist enough just did not have the orange flavor I was expecting. I did add extra orange zest and orange extract but still was lacking flavor."
"I made this last week for a dinner at church. It was very easy,delicious and I brought a few pieces home to see how it would keep. It stayed so soft, fresh and delicious and comments were good will definitely use the recipe again."
"So easy and so good!"
"Very moist very refreshing. Will make again soon. It was almost as if you were eating an orange ice cream Popsicle (dreamsicle) delicious..."
"I used a container of sour cream instead of the mayonnaise."
"This was an absolutely AMAZING CAKE. Everyone just thought it was heavenly. GOOD JOB!!"
"I substituted vanilla pudding mix for the Dream Whip. EXCELLENT!"
"EXCELLENT RECIPE!!! VERY TASTY.... MY CHANGES WERE TO USE "PILLSBURY REDUCED SUGAR CAKE MIX". AND ADDED EXTRA ORANGE ZEST THAN CALLED FOR.... DID NOT DRIZZLE THE FULL AMOUNT OF ICING OVER CAKE AND WAS JUST FINE....... DEFINITELY A KEEPER !!!!"