This pretty cake comes together quickly with a boxed mix. Fat-free mayonnaise replaces the heavy oils, and the citrus glaze is always a hit. —Deborah Williams of Peoria, Arizona
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Orange Bundt Cake in Light & Tasty February/March 2006, p23
Reviews for Orange Bundt Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review