Orange Bundt Cake Recipe
This pretty cake comes together quickly with a boxed mix. Fat-free mayonnaise replaces the heavy oils, and the citrus glaze is always a hit. —Deborah Williams of Peoria, Arizona
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Pour batter into pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 14 servings.
1 piece equals 257 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC