Orange Broccoli Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli florets
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and keep warm.
- In the same pan, combine the butter, orange juice, orange peel and salt; heat until butter is melted. Return the broccoli to the saucepan; toss to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Orange Broccoli(5)
Sort By :
Great different way to prepare broccoli
lacking in flavor
Sorry, but my family really didn't care for this recipe. We didn't think the orange flavor complemented the broccoli at all.
This was very good. I used walnuts instead of almonds. I added 2 cloves of garlic.
Very good! I thought it might a real orange taste, but it was more sweet. I added 1/4 tsp ea. of garlic powder and seasoning salt