Orange Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
from Dayton, Ohio, Linda Clarks sends this dish with subtle orange flavor and right-from-the-skillet crispness. It's sure to please. She writes, “This dish came from an old orange chicken recipe my mother used to make. My family requests it often!”
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Place orange juice in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasoned salt. Dip pork chops in orange juice, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160deg;. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC