Orange Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place orange juice in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasoned salt. Dip pork chops in orange juice, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160deg;. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Orange Breaded Pork Chops(5)
Sort By :
Love the flavor with the crisp.
Could you substitute orange juice for apple juice??
I've made this recipe before and we love it. The only thing that i did to it was cut down on the orange juice. You can easily get away with using 1 cup of orange juice instead of the 2. I also use a little bit more of the oil then what it calls for.
We really liked this...it was easy and a good way to get rid of some pork chops you've had for a while since all the ingrediants are things you'll normally have around the house. We paired it with some rice and it was yummy!
I am making these pork chops & feel that 2 cups of orange juice is quite excessive. I used one cup & that was perfect. I'm baking these instead of frying, did dip them briefly into the butter/oil mixture to moiston the crumbs but feel frying can be avoided with the same results. I am sure they will taste good as I've baked breaded chops before, but just wanted to comment on the amount of o.j.