- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape each into 12 balls. Roll each into a 10-in. rope. Tie
- into a knot and tuck ends under.
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over rolls.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 182 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.