Your taste buds will enjoy waking up to this drink. It's delicious and simple, yet it adds a special touch to any meal.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Crushed ice
- In a large pitcher or bowl, combine orange juice concentrate,
- cranberry juice and sugar. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Just before
- serving, stir in soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 193 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.