Orange Blueberry Shakes Recipe
"A friend and I stumbled across this recipe when craving a good shake, but we substituted ingredients we had on hand," explains Laura Gaskins from Erie, Colorado. It turned out great!" The citrus and berry taste in this cool beverage is so refreshing on a hot day.
- 1-1/4 cups strawberry ice cream
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1-1/4 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Fresh strawberries, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth, stirring if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with strawberries if desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Orange Blueberry Shakes in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p21
Reviews for Orange Blueberry Shakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review