Orange Blossom Lamb
Orange Blossom Lamb is a special main dish that's easily assembled. After browning, the chops simmer in a flavorful sauce.
"Lamb tastes so good cooked this way, and it's really no fuss," Felicia says. "This recipe also works well with pork chops."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 lamb rib chops (6 to 7 ounces each and 1-thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (6 ounces) orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large skillet, brown lamb chops in butter over medium heat. Add
- remaining ingredients; mix well. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 20-25 minutes or until the meat is tender, turning once. To serve,
- spoon sauce over the lamb. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 442 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 151 mg cholesterol, 847 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 45 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now