- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 6-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped orange segments
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- Place raspberries and blueberries in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a Dutch oven. Stir in the sugar, orange segments, lemon juice and orange peel. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 5 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 6 half-pints.
Reviews for Orange-Berry Jam
"Fantastic jam! I added 3 c blueberries & 1 c raspberries instead & pureed the navel oranges. Also had close to 8 jelly jars."
"This was my first time making jam and it came out fantastic! The only thing I would change is to puree the orange segments along with the blueberries and raspberries. I also ended up needing 8 half pint jars instead of six, but that was no problem with how good this jam is. I gave several jars away to family and got rave reviews from everyone that tried it. Will definitely make again."
"This was amazing! I am going to make 3 batches next time - it doesn't last a long time in our home - our 5 kids lick it up! Easy too!"