"This jam turns a beautiful color and tastes really good!" Expect a refreshing, sweet flavor from the added orange segments and grated orange peel. Earlene Ertelt, Woodburn, OR
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 6-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped orange segments
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- Place raspberries and blueberries in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a Dutch oven. Stir in the sugar, orange segments, lemon juice and orange peel. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 5 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 6 half-pints.
Originally published as Orange-Berry Jam in Taste of Home June/July 2010, p67
Reviews for Orange-Berry Jam
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review