Orange Beef Teriyaki Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Hot cooked rice
- Green onion and orange peel curls, optional
- Drain oranges, reserving juice; set oranges aside. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons reserved juice until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry beef in oil. Add the soy sauce, honey, ginger and remaining juice. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until meat is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the oranges. Serve with rice. Garnish with green onions and curls if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Orange Beef Teriyaki(2)
Sort By :
I double checked the recipe to see if I had made made a mistake but I made it to the letter. We could not eat this dish. It was way to salty. The Soy sauce over powered everything.
This is a yummy recipe-I've made it several times.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >