Orange Bavarian Recipe
Field editor Adeline Piscitelli of Sayreville, New Jersey notes, "This refreshing treat's perfect after a hearty meal."
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 2-1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 quart orange sherbet, softened
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and halved
- Red and green grapes, optional
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in sour cream until smooth. Mix in sherbet until melted. Chill until partially set. Fold in oranges. Pour into a 7-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, unmold onto a platter; fill the center with grapes if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 126 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Bavarian
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC