Turkey on the grill is wonderful and the marinade of this recipe make it even more delicious. It is super fast and you will be serving dinner in no time.—Lynn Zukas, Spencer, Massachusetts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 turkey breast steaks (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill or broil steaks for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Do not overcook. Yield: about 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Barbecued Turkey in Country Woman July/August 1991, p35
Reviews for Orange Barbecued Turkey
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review