- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 turkey breast steaks (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill or broil steaks for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Do not overcook. Yield: about 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Barbecued Turkey in Country Woman July/August 1991, p35
Reviews for Orange Barbecued Turkey
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review