Orange Barbecued Ham Recipe
This recipe decreases the amount of time I spend in the kitchen... because my husband does the grilling!
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 3 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham slice (1-1/2 pounds and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour half of the sauce into a microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- 2. Grill ham, covered, over indirect heat for 3-4 minutes, on each side, basting occasionally with the remaining sauce.
- 3. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until heated through, turning and basting occasionally. Cover and microwave reserved sauce on high for 30 seconds or until heated through. Serve with ham. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/4 pound) equals 293 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,697 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC