Orange Barbecued Ham
This recipe decreases the amount of time I spend in the kitchen... because my husband does the grilling!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 3 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham slice (1-1/2 pounds and 3/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour half of
- the sauce into a microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Grill ham, covered, over indirect heat for 3-4 minutes, on each side,
- basting occasionally with the remaining sauce.
- Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until heated through, turning and basting
- occasionally. Cover and microwave reserved sauce on high for 30
- seconds or until heated through. Serve with ham. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 pound) equals 293 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,697 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.