This recipe decreases the amount of time I spend in the kitchen... because my husband does the grilling!
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 3 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham slice (1-1/2 pounds and 3/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour half of the sauce into a microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Grill ham, covered, over indirect heat for 3-4 minutes, on each side, basting occasionally with the remaining sauce.
- Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until heated through, turning and basting occasionally. Cover and microwave reserved sauce on high for 30 seconds or until heated through. Serve with ham. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Orange Barbecued Ham in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p151
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Orange Barbecued Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review