- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon ground savory
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Place chicken pieces in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine orange juice, lemon juice, bouillon, savory, sage and salt if desired; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Orange Baked Chicken
Sort By :
I omitted the salt (strict low sodium diet)and the recipe was delicious. I added a few slices of thinly sliced orange on top while baking. Delicious!