Orange Apricot Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in apricots and orange peel. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 187 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Orange Apricot Muffins
"The muffin could use a topping but the muffin is tasty."