We make this punch for our annual Christmas brunch, and everyone loves it! I usually triple this recipe for a bigger crowd and garnish the punch with an orange-tangerine ice ring made several days ahead of time.—Kathy McKay, Acworth, Georgia
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups orange-tangerine juice, chilled
- 2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) Champagne or other sparkling wine, chilled
- Thinly sliced oranges
- In a punch bowl, combine liqueur and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in orange-tangerine juice, apricot nectar and orange juice concentrate. Just before serving, stir in soda and champagne. Top with orange slices. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Orange-Apricot Mimosa Punch in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2014, p8
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Orange-Apricot Mimosa Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review