- peel and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- Unroll cake; spread marmalade to within 1/2 in. of edges. Spread
- whipped topping mixture over marmalade to within 1 in. of edges.
- Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter. Sprinkle
- with additional confectioners' sugar. Garnish with orange curls.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 279 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.