Orange and Onion Salad
The almonds in the recipe give it extra flair. It's a refreshing salad I serve year-round.Jean Ann Perkins, Newburyport, Maryland
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Sliced almonds
- Bottled poppy seed dressing
- Arrange lettuce leaves, onion and oranges on salad plates. Chill.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with poppy seed
- Yield: 4-6 servings.