- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Sliced almonds
- Bottled poppy seed dressing
- Arrange lettuce leaves, onion and oranges on salad plates. Chill. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with poppy seed dressing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Orange and Onion Salad in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p13
Reviews for Orange and Onion Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review