- 4 cups torn romaine
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- On a serving platter, arrange the romaine, oranges and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange 'n' Red Onion Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p35
Reviews for Orange 'n' Red Onion Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2014
Excellent salad; it went great with my ham.
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2009
Yummy salad! I make it with spinach.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >