Orange & Coffee Martini
With its pretty jeweled color and complementary orange-coffee flavor, this impressive martini lends an elegant, upscale feel to any party.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice cubes. Add
- remaining ingredients; stir until condensation forms on outside of
- glass. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 172 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.