- 6 quarts water
- 10 cups brewed tea
- 5 cups sugar
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large container, combine the first six ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, transfer to a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Yield: 85 servings (4 gallons).
Reviews for Open House Punch
"D Bacon-why not make the punch adjusting the sugar to the amount you're comfortable with or simply choose not to make it at all. You are free to alter recipes in any way you might like and just as free to not use any recipe on this site. No need to criticize."
"I made this punch at my church's Graduation celebration for all the 09' Grads, everyone kept asking me for the recipe.Its a perfect punch thats not too sweet. The citrus flavor mixed with the tea is a wonderful combination. Even my mom has requested that I make it next week for our family's Thanksgiving dinner."
"Why is it necessary to add so much sugar to juices that we don't add sugar to to drink separately? daleb"
"I make this every year for my holiday open house and it's always a hit! I often get requests for the recipe!"