Janice Wilson of Manfield, Pennsylvania stirs up this sunny mixture for a crowd. "It's great for parties and weddings. I use tea bags rather than instant tea when brewing the tea for a stronger flavor," she notes.
- 6 quarts water
- 10 cups brewed tea
- 5 cups sugar
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large container, combine the first six ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, transfer to a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Yield: 85 servings (4 gallons).
Originally published as Open House Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p15
Reviews for Open House Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review