Open-Faced Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
In Oakdale, California, Tiffany Mouren uses a flavorful garlic spread to give Italian flair to her warm turkey sandwiches. Mozzarella cheese melted on top adds a fast final touch to the open-faced rolls.
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash pepper
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a skillet, saute the onion, garlic and Italian seasoning in oil. Add parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; spread on cut sides of rolls. Top with turkey; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 410 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 1,836 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Open-Faced Turkey Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC