Open-Faced Tuna Burgers Recipe
- 3 slices bread, crusts removed, cubed
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large bowl, soak bread cubes in evaporated milk; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the salad dressing mix, tuna and pimientos. Spoon about 1/4 cup onto each bun half.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 5-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Open-Faced Tuna Burgers in Country Woman November/December 2001, p39
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Open-Faced Tuna Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Burger Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >