Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 8 slices ciabatta bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1. Place roast beef on ciabatta slices. In a large bowl, combine arugula and romaine. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Drizzle over greens; toss to coat. Arrange over beef; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 open-faced sandwich equals 150 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 422 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches
"This was very good. I like more dressing on my foods, I'll double it next time."