Arugula brings the zing in this recipe for eight "half" sandwiches. I serve four people because most who taste them want another. — Mary Price, Youngstown, Ohio
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 8 slices ciabatta bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Place roast beef on ciabatta slices. In a large bowl, combine arugula and romaine. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Drizzle over greens; toss to coat. Arrange over beef; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Reviews for Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2013
"This was very good. I like more dressing on my foods, I'll double it next time."