As a homework snack or light lunch, these yummy melts mix sweet apple crunch, hearty ham and tangy Dijon flavor wonderfully! —Sally Maloney, Dallas, Georgia
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1/2 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, halved
- Place English muffin halves cut side up on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread with mustard. Top with ham, apple slices and cheese. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Open-Faced Ham and Apple Melts in Healthy Cooking August/September 2011, p42
Reviews for Open-Faced Ham and Apple Melts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review