- 4 large egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Whisk the egg whites, eggs and cheese; add to skillet. Cook and stir until set.
- Spread butter over toasts; top with egg mixture. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Open-Faced Egg Sandwiches in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p18
Reviews for Open-Faced Egg Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review