- pepper in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated
- through; hold over low heat (do not boil).
- Place English muffin halves on a baking sheet. Top each with a slice
- of bacon, one chicken breast half and 2 tablespoons sauce. Broil
- until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: One envelope of Hollandaise sauce mix prepared according to package directions may be substituted for the homemade sauce.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 485 calories, 28 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 861 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.