Onion Veggie Dip
With just four ingredients and only 10 minutes of prep, this creamy dip is perfect with veggies or crackers.—Ruthie Pomeroy, Mt. Angel, Oregon
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, minced onion, parsley flakes
- and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve
- with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.