Onion-Topped Chicken Recipe
"I throw together this saucy combination of tender chicken and potatoes when family or friends come to visit," relates Kay Faust of Deerwood, Minnesota. "French-fried onions add golden crunch to the casserole," she notes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Arrange potatoes around chicken. Combine soup and sour cream; spread over chicken and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Sprinkle with onions; bake 10 minutes longer. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 619 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 852mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Onion-Topped Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC