- Unfold puff pastry; cut into 1-1/2-in. squares. Transfer squares to
- greased baking sheets. Dollop a scant teaspoonful of onion jam in
- the middle of each square; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm
- or at room temperature. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 57 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.