- 2 pork tenderloins (1 to 1-1/4 pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cold water
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown tenderloins in oil on all sides. Sprinkle soup mix over the meat; add wine to the skillet. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, adding water to the skillet if needed. Remove tenderloins and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with tenderloins. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forOnion Pork Tenderloins
"I recommend adding the fresh mushrooms. Very good!"
"easy and taste great"
"SO simple but SO elegant! I use BOTH wine AND chicken broth instead of one or the other to make a super flavorful sauce. Other than that, it's good to go for family, company, or to take to someone who's in need of a meal. The sauce is good over potatoes or any vegetable you want to serve it with."
"This was ok...would not make it again."