- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, onion and mustard. Cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Reviews for Onion-Poppy Seed Dressing
Sort By :
I think this is a great start. It was a little runny and needed more of a kick. I added several teaspoons of honey Dijon mustard, honey, and ground black pepper. But like I said, it's a good base just adjust to your tastes.
Excellent! I substituted 1 1/2 T. of Dijon mustard for the ground mustard and loved the extra kick.
it is no big deal to be a subscriber. no cost.
Why post a recipe that only subscriberes can access???
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Poppy Seed Dressing >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >