- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Divide dough into 48 balls. Roll each into a 12-in.
- rope; tie into a loose knot. Bring bottom end up and tuck into
- center of roll; wrap top end around and tuck under roll. Place 2 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and water. Brush over rolls. Bake at
- 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans
- to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 81 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.