- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- Marinara sauce, warmed, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients.
- Divide dough into 24 pieces. Dip each piece in onion mixture; place in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. If desired, serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 1 loaf (12 servings).
Originally published as Onion-Garlic Bubble Bread in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p65
Reviews for Onion-Garlic Bubble Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2008
"I love this recipe! Instead of the frozen bread dough I used Pilsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits. Yummy!"