Onion Fried Chicken
Could fail-proof, finger-lickin’ good chicken be any easier than this? Gwen Hannibal from Odell, Illinois shares a 3-ingredient recipe that’s simply delicious and so full of flavor, you’ll be tempted to double it even without “company” coming!
TIP: Use leftover french-fried onions to dress up green beans or add to sour cream for topping baked potatoes later.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed french-fried onions
- Coat chicken with honey mustard, then roll in crushed onions. Place
- on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or
- until chicken juices run clear.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 310 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 starch.