- large skillet, saute the red onion, garlic and pepper in remaining
- butter until onion is tender. Shape dough into a 12-in. circle;
- place on a greased baking sheet. Brush with oil. Top with onion
- mixture, pressing down lightly.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into
- wedges; serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf (12 wedges).
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 200 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.