- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 2 tablespoons dill seed
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- In bread machine pan, place first four ingredients in order given. In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and heat just until warm (do not boil). Pour into bread pan. Select "white bread" setting. Bake according to bread machine directions. Yield: 1 loaf (2 pounds).
Reviews for Onion Dill Bread(3)
Sort By :
This is the first recipe my daughter and I tried in her new breadmaker. An instant success. It made the house smell amazing. Thumbs up!!!!!
This recipe is delicious! I accidently boiled the sour cream and cottage cheese mix but let it cool and the bread still turned out great.
This aromatic bread will make your tastebuds scream for more!