Onion-Dijon Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Onion-Dijon Pork Chops(5)
Sort By :
Very flavorful. I used dijon mustard instead of honey dijon mustard because that's what I had home. YUM!
This is quick and very tasty. We loved it and I have added to the regular rotation of dinners.
My family raved about these. I made 8 thin cut chops and the 3 of us demolished them and wanted more for leftovers! So, so good.
Used white wine vinegar and sweet onions.
This recipe was easy, quick and yummy! I used yellow onion and white vinegar because it was what I had. I'm making this again tonight!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >