Onion Crescent Rolls
Barbara Nowakowski of North Tonawanda, New York dresses up a tube of crescent roll dough to create the golden bites.
"This is one of our favorites," she writes. "They're a nice addition to any buffet. We like them so much that I usually triple the recipe."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/3 cups french-fried onions, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Sprinkle each with
- about 2 tablespoons onions. Roll up each from the wide end; place on
- a ungreased foil-lined baking sheet. Curve ends down to form
- Beat the egg and water; brush over dough. Sprinkle with remaining
- onions. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.