Onion-Chicken Stuffing Bake Recipe
"A friend shared this savory meal-in-one with me, and it's since become my favorite dinner to serve guests," notes Audrey Aldrich, Berlin Heights, Ohio. It's sure to be a hit at your home, too.
- 1 package (6 ounces) seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. Place chicken in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine the soup, sour cream and soup mix; spread over the chicken.
- 2. Sprinkle with mushrooms and water chestnuts. Spread stuffing over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Onion-Chicken Stuffing Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC