Onion Cheese Ball
This hearty cheese ball is as wonderful to eat as it is beautiful to serve. A delicious combination of cheeses makes it a real crowd-pleaser, and it's so quick and easy to make—perfect for open houses and wedding receptions.
—Anna Mayer, Fort Branch, Indiana
12-16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 ounces blue cheese, room temperature
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, beat the cheeses, onion and Worcestershire sauce and
- mix well. Shape into a ball and roll in parsley. Chill. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (4 inches).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 tablespoons) equals 96 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.